A complex piece done entirely in Blender. I have a version with audio - too big to upload.
It includes the water simulation using the APIC method, steam sim in Manta Flow, and the bath ripples sim using Blender's canvas. I modelled the maidenhair fern from scratch as I couldn't find a good model online. It was rendered at 800 samples in Cycles and took 14 minutes per frame.
I did not make the bust (thank you Sketchfab) or the pot, which I changed substantially and added the base (also thank you Sketchfab). The tiles, condensation on tiles and bath marble texture are from Poliigon. I made the bath top splashes and mirror droplets from nothing. I graded the individual images a little in Photoshop.
Hope you all like it.